We are writing to inform you about an upcoming release that has minor Helpshift Dashboard impact during the deployment window.
When will this happen?
The deployment’s impact to your Dashboard will begin on April 10th at 11:30pm PST, and ends on April 11th at 1:00am PST.
What will be impacted?
There will be no impact on your end-users. The following will be affected in your Helpshift Dashboard:
- You will not be able to edit or create new Automations and Webhooks.
- These Settings pages will be inaccessible: Configurations, Permissions, Queues, Tags, Automations.
- Growl notifications will be intermittent.
- The assignee drop-down within the full Issue Details page (not the 3-pane view) will not populate with member names.
- UI element for Agent Availability toggle will change. A hard refresh is recommended after the deployment window to make sure all image assets are corrected in your cache.
We recommend subscribing to our Status page to be informed as soon as the deployment window begins and ends. Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Apr 10, 19:44 UTC